This release adds support for new file formats (.WIM, .SDI, Windows Registry) and a primitive iSCSI initiator.
There are also numerous bug fixes for the existing file formats that fix data corruption bugs, especially for large files.
Using this release you can:
- Create and read ISO images
- Create, read and modify FAT-formatted virtual Floppy disk images
- Create, read and modify virtual Hard disk images:
- VHD, XVA, VMDK, SDI and VirtualBox (.vdi) disk formats
- Directly access file systems within virtual hard disks. The following file systems are included:
- FAT partitions (create/read/write) - no support for long file names
- NTFS partitions (read/write)
- Read and modify disc images on an iSCSI target
- Read the contents of XP-style Registry hives
- Read the contents of WIM files (compressed with maximum compression only)